Historic Area Commission
12/19/2013 - 05:00 PM
Location: Town Hall
Address: 201 Delaware Street
New Castle, DE
HISTORIC AREA COMMISSION
New Castle Town Hall
2nd & Delaware Streets
December 19, 2013—5:00 p.m.
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
Roll Call Discussion of administrative matters.
1. D. Young – 12 W. 5th Street
Replace rear yard shed roof and replace house side entrance door with identical door.
2. T. Niedermayer – 160 E. 2nd Street
Build a 2 story addition per plans attached.
3. U.S. Dept. of Interior – 10 Market Street
Temporary building identification sign per specs attached.
4. J. Baker – 145 E. 2nd Street
Replace all fascia boards and soffits under roof per estimate attached.
5. S. McKeown – 106 E. 2nd Street
Remove and replace 2 window sills in kind. Apply drywall on dining room alley wall.
6. C. Castagno – 19 E. 5th Street
Lift and relay front walkway to eliminate big joints and smooth out to eliminate puddling.
7. B. Fletcher – 19 W. 4th Street
Waterproof exterior side wall. Repair and replace windows with same molding and size.
1. R. Aiello – 50 E. 4th Street
Replace outlet and fix leaks in built in gutter on front of house.
2. A. Velitskakis – 111 The Strand
Replace roof with Weathered Wood Blend dimensional shingles.
Install fence per approved fence design.
3. W. Taylor – 77 W. 5th Street
Remove and replace roof shingles front and rear with Weathered Wood Blend shingles.
Emergency Roof leaking
4. G. North – 116 E. 3rd Street
Chimney re-line and cap.
5. N.C. Historical Society – 2 E. 4th Street
Re-roof main block of house and make repairs to damaged areas of metal roof on wood frame addition at rear of house.
6. Nora Lees Rest. – 122 Delaware St.
Small roof over front door leaking into restaurant and adding a hanging sign.
7. Wik Central – 222 Delaware St.
Replace an area 10’x10’ on flat roof next to elevator shaft. Rubber Roof
8. D. Carlin – 109 E 2nd St.
Minor pointing and repair to match existing on front steps and some exterior brick work.
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.