How to play Pokémon GO safely and politely in the City of New Castle, Delaware More Info
Historic Area Commission Meeting
04/14/2016 - 06:30 PM
Location: Town Hall
Address: 201 Delaware Street
New Castle, DE 19720
04/14/2016 Historic Area Commission Meeting Minutes
HISTORIC AREA COMMISSION
NEW CASTLE TOWN HALL
201 DELAWARE STREET
Thursday, April 14, 2016 – 6:30 p.m.
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.
1. D. Shane & B. Shelton: 47 W. 3rd Street – tabled from 3/10/2016 meeting.
EMERGENCY REPAIRS OR DEMO:
1. See # 3 below
2. S. Stallard: 4 The Strand – Emergency soffit repair.
1. Trustees of New Castle Common: 5 – 7 E. 2nd Street – Fence to surround Bicentennial Park on three sides.
2. J. Lloyd: 6 The Strand – Repair/re-lay brick sidewalk in front of house.
3. Parker/Caven: 49 W. 3rd Street: Emergency demo: tear down rear kitchen addition. Roof leaking-interior damage from water intrusion; and
Non-emergency new construction of two story addition to replace single story addition.
4. M. Quaranta: 304 Delaware Street – Placement of sign.
5. J. Weaver: 123 Delaware Street – Install new HVAC unit on existing cement pad in back yard.
6. J. Weaver: 123 Delaware Street – Install 23’x12’ roof top over pressure treated deck, replace all windows, replace gutters & downspouts, add skylight, replace sliding door, add front door light & repair front door trim.
7. J. Meek: 30 The Strand – Replace existing straight front step railing with ornate railing.
8. J. Davis: 19 E. 2nd Street – Replace roofing on house, 2nd level (tin), gazebo and shed.
9. L. Deemer: 130 Delaware Street – Present alternative ceiling material for side porch for approval.
10. S. Hannell: 409 Harmony Street – Re-frame & re-screen side porch, add wood siding to match existing siding.
11. P. Hannum: 18 E. 4th Street – Construct 14’ x 14’ shed in rear alcove.
12. M. Hafer: 124 Delaware St. – Construct fence around restaurant trash cans.
POSTED: April 7, 2016