The State of Delaware is vaccinating all persons 12+ Find out where you can get vaccinated and answers to frequently asked questions.
Meetings & Events
Regular Council Meeting
06/14/2016 - 07:00 PM
Location: Town Hall
Address: 201 Delaware Street
New Castle, Delaware 19720
6/14/2016 Regular Council Meeting Minutes &
City of New Castle Delaware
Regular Council Meeting at Town Hall
201 Delaware Street – New Castle
Tuesday, June 14, 2016 – 7:00 p.m.
* Minutes – 5/10/16 Regular Meeting
Approval of Treasurer’s Report
Report from the City Administrator & Staff
Business from the Mayor
Business from the Council President
Business from the Floor (concerning agenda items only)
Presentation by Gabriel Phillips of Colonial School District, update on current trends in the district with a question and answer session. (Council President Ratchford – posted 06/07/16.)
1. Motion, Discussion and Vote on Resolution 2016-17; A Resolution to add minor edits and new photographs to Historic Area Guidelines (Council President Ratchford – posted 06/07/16.) Updated Guidelines
1. Motion, Discussion and Vote on Resolution 2016-26; A Resolution regarding the Disposition of 717 Center Street. (Council President Ratchford – posted 06/07/16.)
2. Motion, Discussion and Vote on Resolution 2016-27; A Resolution Authorizing Approval to Dispose of a Police Vehicle as Surplus Property. (Council President Ratchford – posted 06/07/16.)
3. Motion, Discussion and Vote on Resolution 2016 – 28; A Resolution to commence the pre-application review (“PLUS”) process with the Office of State Planning Coordination as provided for in 29 Del. C. §9204 with respect to a proposed amendment to the City comprehensive plan and zoning map to designate that portion of 732 Frenchtown Road tax parcel 21-013.00-001 currently home of the New Castle Little League to Residential R-1 from its current zoning of Industrial. (Councilperson Di Mondi – posted 06/07/16)
Comments from the floor.
Executive Session to discuss Personnel Matter
Note: This agenda as listed may not be considered in sequence, including executive sessions.
Next Regular Meeting Date: July 12, 2016