City of New Castle Absentee Ballot and Election Day Information
Meetings & Events
Historic Area Commission Meeting
09/10/2015 - 06:30 PM
HISTORIC AREA COMMISSION
New Castle Town Hall
2nd & Delaware Streets
Thursday, September 10, 2015 –6:30 p.m.
NOTE NEW DATE AND TIME!!!
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
Roll Call Discussion of administrative matters.
1. J. Zolper – 125 E. 2nd Street
Returning with new wood door designs.
2. P. Bigelow – 58 W. 4th Street
Returning for roof color consideration.
3. E. DiAlessandro – 42 W. 4th Street
Returning with more details.
1. S. Wilson – 52 W. 5th Street
Remodel & update front porch. Replace bathroom window on 2nd floor at rear.
2. C. Seitz – 55 The Strand
Replace existing Trex narrow deck and steps with slightly larger TimerTech or similar quality composite product at rear of property.
3. V. Wolliston – 119/121 E. 4th Street
Remove existing block wall and replaced with treated lumber on side of house.
4. A. Cirffetelli – 419 Delaware St.
Repair front facia and soffit as needed in kind.
5. Sunday Breakfast Mission – 313 Delaware St.
Returning with revision of design of gate.
6. J. Davison – 62 W. 4th Street
Replace roofing on structure. EPDM on 3rd floor roof and 2nd floor back roof, silicone coat roof over kitchen, dimensional asphalt shingles over powder room on left side of house.
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.