How to play Pokémon GO safely and politely in the City of New Castle, Delaware More Info
Historic Area Commission Meeting
01/14/2016 - 06:30 PM
Location: Town Hall
Address: 201 Delaware Street
New Castle, DE 19720
01/14/2016 Historic Area Commission Meeting Minutes
HISTORIC AREA COMMISSION
New Castle Town Hall
2nd & Delaware Streets
Thursday, January 14, 2016 — 6:30 p.m.
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
Roll Call Discussion of administrative matters.
1. Omega Property Group: 224-226 E. 2nd Street – Request to change previously approved stucco siding to wood siding. Permit no. 22465.
1. C. Joseph – 414 Delaware Street, – Addition to rear of house to replace existing shed.
2. H. Adams – 25 E. 2nd Street – Repair/repoint brick steps, install exterior HVAC compressor.
3. State of Delaware – 30 Market Street – Addition of ADA compliant handicapped ramp to exterior.
4. C. Alabrudzinski – 111 E. 2nd Street – Addition to shed, add lamp posts, install brick path.
1. Street Peter’s Church – 515 Harmony Street –Remove/replace shingles – roof leaking.
2. R. Gillespie: 24 W. 4th Street – Remove/replace portion of slate shingles – roof leaking.
3. T. Binkley – 25 W. 4th Street – Replace collapsing fence portions.
1. 416 Delaware Street –2nd Floor bedroom addition to back of house.
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.