The City of New Castle has two (2) properties for sale: 708 Clark St. and 924 Young St. Please drive by the properties, and if interested, call Bill Barthel, City Administrator, for more information. Properties are being offered as is, where is. 322-9801
Due to excessive dumping of unrecyclable and dangerous or contaminated materials mostly by non residents, the City has been forced to have DSWA remove the recycle containers at Chestnut and 4th Streets. Public Works will continue to pick up recycling for City residents, you can also search for a DSWA recycle drop off sites close ...
When your friends come to visit New Castle, it’s often necessary to give them step-by-step instructions to to guide them into town. Our signage is often confusing, or sometimes non-existent, but now things are about to change. Thanks to The Historic New Castle Alliance and DELDOT new signs ...
Sunset View from Battery Park
- Two (2) Properties for Sale
- 4th & Chestnut Streets Recycle Drop-Off Center Closed
- "Historic New Castle” Directional Signs to be installed on Area Highways
- FEMA revising FIRMs; City properties impacted
- FEMA proposes changes for floodplain maps
- Forum slated on National Monument; status of ownership of Sheriff's House
- New Trail in the City along Route 273 is the subject of DelDOT public meeting
- Waterfront Concept Plan Proposal Path Forward/Timeline
View all news