City Offices will be closed on Monday, January 21st in observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
Proposed City Ordinances and Resolutions
City of New Castle Delaware
Regular City Council Meeting at Town Hall
201 Delaware Street – New Castle
Tuesday, January 08, 2019 – 7:00 p.m.
Minutes: October 29, 2018 Special Meeting Minutes; November 26, 2018 Public Hearing Minutes; November 26, 2018; Special Meeting Minutes; December 6, 2018 Special Meeting Minutes; December 11, 2018 Regular Meeting Minutes.
Approval of Treasurer’s Report
Report from the City Administrator & Staff
Business from the Mayor
Business from the Council President
Business from the Floor (concerning agenda items only)
1. Motion, Discussion and Vote on Resolution 2019-01; A Resolution making a Council Appointment to the Tree Advisory Commission. (Council President Ratchford – posted 12/28/2018.)
1. Motion, Discussion and Vote on Resolution 2019-02; A Resolution making Council Appointments to the Board of Elections. (Council President Ratchford – posted 12/28/2018.)
2. Motion, Discussion and Vote on Resolution 2019-03: A Resolution to Appoint an Absentee Ballot Clerk to perform duties related to the 2019 City Election, as detailed in the New Castle City Code. (Council President Ratchford – posted 12/28/2018.)
3. Discussion of and possible decision on, requested Funding from the Trustees of the New Castle Common for their upcoming Fiscal Year. (Council President Ratchford – posted 12/28/18.)
4. Council Discussion on the possible sale to St. Anthony’s Club, of the North side of School Street from West 10th Street. (Councilperson Platt – posted 12/28/2018.)
Executive Session to discuss personnel issues.
Next Regular Meeting Date: February 12, 2019
Note: This agenda as listed may not be considered in sequence, including executive sessions.