Meetings & Events
Historic Area Commission
06/11/2015 - 06:30 PM
Location: Town Hall
Address: 201 Delaware Street
New Castle, Delaware 19720
HISTORIC AREA COMMISSION
New Castle Town Hall
2nd & Delaware Streets
May 14, 2015 –6:30 p.m.
NOTE NEW DATE AND TIME!!!
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
Roll Call Discussion of administrative matters.
1. J. Day – 114 Delaware Street
Returning with clear explanation of how they are mitigating the water issues from the roof top.
1. Mayor and Council – The Strand at Delaware Street
Drainage modification plan.
2. L. Deemer – 130 Delaware Street
Install ceiling under 2nd story side porch, per HAC material approval.
3. State of Delaware – 50 Market Street
Perimeter wall of garden, reconstruction of a portion of an existing brick garden wall.
4. G. Niedermayer – 162 E. 2nd Street
Install 20’ of fence with gate per specs attached.
5. L. Whitaker – 26 E. 4th Street
Replace asphalt driveway with concrete aggregate with brick edging.
6. M. Alfree – 203 Harmony Street
A/C condenser placement approval (same location)
7. R. Davis – 24 E. 3rd Street
Build 5’x8’ garden shed per specs attached.
8. M. Quaranta – 306 Delaware Street
Install exterior sign 27”x23.26” double sided. Per specs attached.
9. S. Hatton – 168 E. 3rd Street
Replacing existing potting shed with new drawings attached.
10. Historic Residences – 144 E. 3rd Street
Supply and install four high velocity HVAC systems. Condenser placement approval.
11. M. Quaranta – 300 Delaware Street
Multiple roof replacements & lining for furnace flue.
12. K. Sturgis – 182 E. 4th Street
Install A/C & evaporator coil. Condenser placement approval
13. W. Balascio – 170 E. 4th Street
Build a 18’x12’ screened in porch on back of house.
14. K. Larotonda – 52 W. 3rd Street
Replace wooden fence, install wooden screen door on front entrance and repair cedar shake shingles on side roof and front window with new shingles.
15. B. Peden – 42 W. 3rd Street
Remove existing flat roof and install GAF Liberty flat roofing system.
16. R. Morrow – 154 E. 4th Street
Remove flat roofing on middle flat roof on rear of house. Install white granulated flat roofing system.
17. W. Hentkowski – 128 E.2nd Street
Replace all rotted wood in kind. Front fence, front steps, window and door sills and trim, siding, front vertical corner boards
1. L. Dillon – 18 W. 4th Street
Repair rear flat roof. LEAKING
2. R. Stemerman – 176 E. 3rd Street
Remove and replace existing roof in kind.
3. R. Hayford – 58 The Strand
Repair front brick steps. Damaged due to winter.
4. G. Niedermeyer – 160 E. 2nd Street
Repair existing brick sidewalk using same brick in running bond pattern.
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.