City Offices will be closed on Monday, January 21st in observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
City Council Special Meeting
10/29/2015 - 07:15 PM
Location: Town Hall
Address: 201 Delaware Street
New Castle, DE 19720
Special Council Meeting at Town Hall
201 Delaware Street – New Castle
Thursday, October 29, 2015
1. Second Reading and Motion, Discussion and Vote on Ordinance 503; an Ordinance to revise and restate Chapter 172 of the New Castle Code, regarding the restriction of trailer parking. (Council President Ratchford – Posted 10/20/2015)
1. Motion, Discussion and Vote on Resolution 2015-50, regarding creating a Handicapped Parking Space in front of Town Hall. (Council President Ratchford – Posted 10/20/2015)
2. Discussion: No parking Plum Alley and William Street, as requested by the Chief Chris Robinson from Good Will Fire Co. (Council President Ratchford – Posted 10/20/2015)
3. Motion, Discussion and Vote on Resolution 2015-51, on creating a no parking zone at the entrance to Buttonwood Avenue. (Council President Ratchford – Posted 10/20/2015)
4. Reading of Proclamation recognizing November 2, 2015 as “Color the World Orange Day” in recognition of awareness of Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, also known as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. (Mayor Reese – Posted 10/22/2015).
Note: This agenda as listed may not be considered in sequence, including executive sessions.
Next Regular Meeting Date: November 10, 2015