Covid-19 Information: Testing Dates & Sites, Updated Vaccine Information, and Volunteer Opportunities
Meetings & Events
Historic Area Commission Meeting
05/13/2021 - 06:30 PM
Historic Area Commission
Virtual Meeting via Zoom
Thursday, May 13, 2021 – 6:30 p.m.
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.
1. 57 The Strand – Robert and Janet Rossiter – Addition to house. Previously tabled in April Meeting
1. 47 West 3rd St – Wendy Houghton – Replacing Windows. 4 wood in front of house and 6 vinyl in rear of house.
2. 807 Frenchtown Road – Trustees of New Castle Commons – Restoring Penn Farmhouse and adding a rear addition.
1. 165 East 2nd St – Willard Hurd – New House. Previously applied on 02/15/17.
1. EV Charging Stations
2. HAC Application update
1. Discussion regarding parking lot signage.
Note: This agenda as listed may not be considered in sequence.
*You can view the meeting online at the address below. A clickable link is available on the City website at www.newcastlecity.delaware.gov/events. Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84224563630?pwd=V3lwQjlsKzJNYndGdFE0ZHk0clZZZz09 Password: 116729
You can also participate in the meeting via telephone by calling one of the phone numbers below and entering the meeting ID and password when prompted. (Long distance rates may apply.)
(301) 715-8592 or (646) 558-8656.
Webinar ID: 842 2456 3630
Questions and comments will be taken via email up to 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 13, 2021 at email@example.com and live on zoom during the comment section of the meeting.