PRESS RELEASE-MSC Water Meter Installation More Info
Meetings & Events
Historic Area Commission Meeting
05/11/2023 - 06:30 PM
Location: Police Community Room
Address: 1 Municipal Blvd.
New Castle, Delaware 19720
Historic Area Commission
Community Room New Castle City Police Station
1 Municipal Blvd., New Castle, DE 19720
Thursday, May 11, 2023 – 6:30 p.m.
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.
05/11/2023 Historic Area Commission Meeting
05/11/2023 Historic Area Commission Meeting Minutes
No Older/Tabled Applications.
1. 18 E 3rd St – Mark & Cynthia Batty – Change in approved windows in rear addition.
2. 531 Delaware St – Hamza Properties – Installing 2 A/c units and 8 vinyl windows.
3. 154 E 2nd St – Leonard & Sharon Matos – Replace downspout in front of house.
4. 13 W 3rd St – Charles Lockwood – Replace roof and repair gutter.
5. 410 Harmony St – Steven & Miriam Foltz – Replacing siding and redo front steps.
6. 1 Packett Aly – Frederick & Julie Gutowski – Install fence.
7. 23 West 6th St – Larry & Gina Kouma– addition, fence/gate. Appealing Tier 1 decision.
8. Federal Emergency Item – Change to the parging on the exterior of the Northwest Section of the North Elevation of the Sheriff’s House. Proposed work to include:
• Remove all/most of parging on the Northwest Section.
• Repoint in red like the rest of the building.
• A white parging color would be chosen and applied to the exterior wall surface to the first and second floor rooms at the Northwest area.
• An un-parged space would remain between the first and second stories showing where the floor would have been.
Note: This agenda as listed may not be considered in sequence.
Public Comments on agenda items only.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, questions and comments will be taken via email up to 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 11, 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org.