Historic Area Commission Meeting Moved to 9/13/12
09/13/2012 - 05:00 PM
201 Delaware Street New Castle, DE 19720
HISTORIC AREA COMMISSION
New Castle Town Hall
2nd & Delaware Streets
September 13, 2012—5:00 p.m.
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
Roll Call Discussion of administrative matters.
1. L. Fontana – 46 E. 4th Street
Front steps railing approval
1. D. Baldini – 419 South Street
Replace gutters on garage, replace undersized brick steps and install privacy fence all per specs attached.
2. S. Wilson – 53 W. 5th Street
Repair work on roof and install shed in back yard.
3. M & T Bank – 210 Delaware St.
Replace wood shakes on pent eve with weathered wood blend color dimensional asphalt shingles.
4. City of New Castle – Banks Building (Wharf Building)
Install new downspouts.
5. New Castle Historical Society – 32 E. 3rd Street
Replace missing brick pavers on sidewalk (tree removed) to match existing.
6. P. Wykpisz – 25 E. 5th Street
Replace two attic windows.
1. Fleck – 212 Delaware Street
Roof repairs and install downspouts per specs attached.
2. C. Sullivan – 121 Delaware St.
Remove all loose and deteriorated mortar where needed. Remove and relay any loose bricks. Apply new concrete crown if needed. Re-point their half of chimney.
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence. This agenda is subject to change to include additional items or delete items which arise at the time of the meeting.