City Offices Closed Monday, July 4th for Independence Day More Info
Meetings & Events
Planning Commission Meeting
06/22/2020 - 06:30 PM
NEW CASTLE PLANNING COMMISSION
Virtual Meeting via Zoom
Monday, June 22, 2020
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Recommendation to City Council regarding Ordinance 526, an Ordinance to amend the City of New Castle Comprehensive Plan and to rezone tax parcel 21-010.00-011 (604 Frenchtown Road, New Castle, DE 19720 – previously known as Wilson’s Radiator Shop) from Residential District R-1 (“R-1 “) zoning to Retail Commercial (“RC”) zoning.
4. New Castle Sailing Club – 614 South Street (Parcel # 21-014.00-392): Review and recommendation of Special Exception application to construct a proposed vinyl fence structure pursuant to Zoning Code §230.2I.1(E)(1), permitting new fence structures by special exception on properties formerly zoned Industrial or Service Commercial, but now zoned Downtown Gateway.
5. Johnson Way stormwater pond relocation/parking lot expansion 1401 & 1501 Johnson Way (Parcels #2101300106 & 2101300030) landscape plan approval(s) and recommendation(s) for the Board of Adjustment variances to landscaping requirements or alternatives.
6. Review of Draft Comprehensive Plan by Deborah Pfeil, KCI
7. 2019 Comprehensive Plan
8. Comments from Commission Members
9. Public Comments
Note: This agenda as listed may not be considered in sequence.
*You can view the meeting online at the address below. A clickable link is available on the City website at www.newcastlecity.delaware.gov/events.
Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81432628102?pwd=QlhWV2xCTm54TlorREc1NkJQTGJXQT09
You can also participate in the meeting via telephone by calling one of the phone numbers below and entering the meeting ID and password when prompted. (Long distance rates may apply.)
(301) 715-8592 or (646) 558-8656.
Webinar ID: 814 3262 8102
Questions and comments will be taken via email up to 5:00 p.m. on Monday, June 22, 2020 at email@example.com and live on zoom during the comment section of the meeting.