PRESS RELEASE-MSC Water Meter Installation More Info
Meetings & Events
Historic Area Commission
04/18/2013 - 05:00 PM
Location: Town Hall
Address: 201 Delaware Street
New Castle, DE
HISTORIC AREA COMMISSION
New Castle Town Hall
2nd & Delaware Streets
April 18, 2013—5:00 p.m.
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
Roll Call Discussion of administrative matters.
1. M. Rachford – 24 The Strand
Misc. wood and hardware repairs/replacements in kind. Spot repointing as needed, reference screen porch.
2. B. Ruf – 157 E. 2nd Street
Install rubber EPDM roof, 1`2’x18′ wood deck to existing flat roof.
3. M. Pavone – 158 E. 2nd Street
Install 7 new “Marvin” windows on side and back of house and replace front door.
4. Delaware City Station – 111 The Strand
Remove stucco at rear of house. Replace minor sheathing damaged from window leaks. Install new stucco application to code. Install new drip edge above each window unit.
5. G. Niedermayer – 160 E. 2nd Street
Install storm door on front of house per specs.
6. C. Cashman – 112 A The Strand
Replace existing fence with wood fence.
7. M. Leary – 201 Harmony St.
Air conditioner compressor placement approval
8. L. Restak – 25 The Strand
Remove and replace roof.
9. W. Wilson – 53 W. 5th Street
Replace front storm door with wood door.
EMERGENCY REPAIRS: None
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.