Historic Area Commission
08/15/2013 - 05:00 PM
Location: Town Hall
Address: 201 Delaware Street
New Castle, DE
HISTORIC AREA COMMISSION
New Castle Town Hall
2nd & Delaware Streets
September 12, 2013—5:00 p.m.
NOTE NEW DATE
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
Roll Call Discussion of administrative matters.
1. K. Warner – 103 Harmony Street
Replace front gutter.
2. Trend Line Prop. – 48 W. 4th Street
Replace rear roofs with GAF weathered wood blend
3. R. Cooch – 16 E. 3rd Street
Lift and relay brick walk by the street (between fence and street)
Install brick walk to connect other existing brick walkways in backyard.
4. E. Mayhew – 17 E. 5th St.
Replacement of existing wood roof shingles with Weathered wood blend shingles. Relay existing brick front sidewalk.
5. J. Campbell – 47 W. 4th Street
Install new painted storm windows and wood storm door.
6. J. Sullivan – 30 W. 4th Street
Add dormer, r/r 4over 4 windows w/storm windows, replace front door, r/r Yankee gutter. Replace shutters, r/r gutters and downspouts and install soffit on rear addition.
7. Ward Realty Enterprises LLC – 34 W. 5th Street
Replace in kind jalousie windows in front doors
8. M. Riley – 142 E. 2nd Street
Add house number sign. Replace/repaint front porch ceiling, in kind. Replace 5 existing window sash with true divided lite 2/2 sash double pane wood windows.
9. L & G Jupin – 117 E. 4th Street
Install brick retaining wall and pavers in rear yard and repair/replace existing brick along side of house.
10. J. Cochran – 59 The Strand
Install brick wall at the end of back yard patio, approximately15 feet long and 3 feet high.
11. B. Allshouse – 1 Packet Alley
Build 3’ block wall at rear of property.
12. D. Young – 12 W. 5th Street
Replace existing wooden fence with new per sketch attached.
1. M. Delduca – 15 W. 3rd Street
Re-roofing the 1st story rear area. Repairing adjacent vinyl siding and replacing 2nd story skylight. Leaking
2. R. Thatcher – 116 W. 5th Street
Install new front and rear roofs – dimensional asphalt weather wood color shingles.
3. C. Klyce – 108 W. 3rd Street
Install new roof on barn at rear of property – dimensional asphalt weather wood color shingles.
4. K. Moore 121 Harmony Street
Re-roofing the rear second story roof – white TPL system.
5. B. Flannigan – 109 E. 3rd Street
Emergency repairs to front door sill and framing.
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.
Posted: 8/28/13 Revised: 9/12/13 Final: 9/12/13