Battery Park is Open
City Offices Closed Monday, January 18th for Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
Meetings & Events
Historic Area Commission Meeting
04/18/2018 - 06:30 PM
04/18/2018 Historic Area Commission Meeting Minutes
HISTORIC AREA COMMISSION
NEW CASTLE TOWN HALL
201 DELAWARE STREET
Wednesday, April 18, 2018 – 6:30 p.m.
NOTE NEW DATE
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.
1. 167 East 2nd Street – Awaiting determination letter to be prepared by Leila Hamroun to Jeff Bergstrom for signature.
2. Tax Parcel 21-015.30-194, also known as the “Bowling Alley Parcel”, Proposed Parking Lot in Historic Zone– Consideration of Application for Plan Review and Approval per Section 230-28.1 of the City Code.
115 Delaware Street – remove existing front shutters and replace with 1st floor wood raised panel and 2nd floor louvered composite.
2. 57 The Strand – Install a 2nd story deck.
47 West 4th Street – Remove old windows in front and replace with Fibrex Wood Composite.
4. 53 East 2nd Street – Remove and replace roof; repair/rebuild dormers.
5. 116 Harmony Street – Remove and replace existing 6’ x 35’ pad. Remove and replace existing 18” x 40’ walkway with 30” x 40’ walkway.
6. 10 East 3rd Street – Replace Split a/c units with wall units