Press Release Storm Sewer Update, Delaware Street Closures More Info
Historic Area Commission
04/17/2014 - 05:00 PM
Location: Town Hall
Address: 201 Delaware Street
New Castle, DE
HISTORIC AREA COMMISSION
New Castle Town Hall
2nd & Delaware Streets
April 17, 2014—5:00 p.m.
March and April’s Meetings Combined
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
Roll Call Discussion of administrative matters.
1. Nora Lee’s Restaurant – 122 Delaware Street
Possible re-design of roof and sign on front of building.
1. K. Sturgis – 182 E. 4th Street
Replace rotted wood siding on northeast side of garage in kind and rotted wood on front of garage.
2. M. Healy – 170 E. 4th Street
Replace buckled plywood under left dormer. Re-install matching shingles. Replace 2 damaged shingles on left side.
3. V. Windle – 201 Harmony Street
Remove and replace old roof and replace downspouts with 4” smooth round downspouts.
4. State of Delaware – 211 Delaware Street
Remove and replace terra cotta shingles on main block and e. wing in kind. Replace metal flashings w/copper flashings. Repair main block balustrade consisting of replacement of rotted newels and bottom rails. All repairs per specs attached.
5. St. Peter’s Church – 35 E. 5th Street
Build Columbarium at end of existing walkway per drawings attached.
6. S. Monigle – 129 Harmony St.
Remove and replace existing roof per specs attached.
7. C. Alabrudzinski – 111 E. 2nd Street
Erect fence on one side of back yard per specs attached.
8. S. Cotter – 211 Harmony St.
Exterior Restoration to include replacing all rotten clap boards and corner boards. Repair rear door threshold and left front cornice.
9. P. Whary – 125 E. 3rd Street
Flat roof replacement and small section of shingled roof replacement.
1. L. Emerick – 40 W. 4th Street
Emergency roof repair on flat roof and shingled roof.
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.