City Offices will be closed on Monday, January 21st in observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
Historic Area Commission
02/12/2015 - 05:00 PM
Location: Town Hall
Address: 201 Delaware Street
New Castle, DE
HISTORIC AREA COMMISSION
New Castle Town Hall
2nd & Delaware Streets
February 12, 2015- 6:30 p.m.
NOTE NEW DATE AND TIME!!!
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
Roll Call Discussion of administrative matters.
1. A. Boland – 122 Delaware Street
Resolution of design of small roof over restaurant front door. (continued)
2. S. Swift – 16 W. 4th Street
Returning to review “mock up” of solar panels.
3. G. Niedermayer- 162 E. 2nd Street
Install 20’ of fence with gate. Continued for style of fence and material to be used.
4. W. Balascio – 170 E. 4th Street
Returning with fence design.
5. V. Windle 201 Harmony Street
Returning to review “mock up” of actual size of A/C unit
1. J. Moore- 31 W. 4th Street
Replace roof in kind.
2. S. Pedrick 144 E. 2nd Street
Repoint chimney, minor spot pointing on foundation, lift and relay patio at back door and install a drain to connect with the other drain area and relay top course of fire pit.
3. T. Johnson – 222 E. 2nd Street
Re-hab of house to include; shutters, front door, windows (either repair or replace), repair front porch all per specs attached.
1. M. Quaranta – 300 Delaware Street
Repair leak at 2nd floor window in front of house
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.