DE Wins! Delaware’s Vaccine Incentive Program
Meetings & Events
Historic Area Commission Meeting
08/13/2015 - 06:30 PM
Location: Town Hall
Address: 201 Delaware Street
New Castle, DE 19720
HISTORIC AREA COMMISSION
New Castle Town Hall
2nd & Delaware Streets
Thursday, August 13, 2015 –6:30 p.m.
NOTE NEW DATE AND TIME!!!
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
Roll Call Discussion of administrative matters.
1. J. Selvaggi – 110 E. 4th Street
Returning with trim detail for front of house.
1. J. Zolper – 125 E. 2nd Street
Replace front door per specs attached.
2. W. McMichael -416 Delaware Street
Rake & repoint total brick mortar joints
(Library side.) Replace all spalling and cracked bricks in kind.
3. M. Doughten – 411 Harmony Street
Shed 8×10’ salt box style.
4. E. Ryan – 81 W. 5th Street
Remove and replace pavers for drainage away from house.
5. M. Short – 49 W. 5th Street
Build fence per pictures enclosed.
1. J. Sullivan -30 W. 4th Street
Replace condenser in kind.
2. C. Blazina – 9 The Strand
Emergency installation of 3 ton Air Conditioning System.
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.