Meetings & Events
05/12/2016 - 06:30 PM
05/12/2016 Historic Area Commission Meeting Minutes
HISTORIC AREA COMMISSION
NEW CASTLE TOWN HALL
201 DELAWARE STREET
Thursday, May 12, 2016 – 6:30 p.m.
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.
EMERGENCY REPAIRS OR DEMO:
1. T. Whitehead: 131 E. 2nd Street – Emergency chimney repair.
2. W. Bentley: 201 Chestnut Street, Apt. 1: Entry door replacement (door split from weather/water damage – unable to be secured).
3. L. Sheridan: 143 E. 2nd Street: Replace damaged wood siding, repair window frame & sill (water intrusion from damaged siding).
1. T. Whitehead: 131 E. 2nd Street – Strip stucco on non-visible rear/side & replace with HAC approved siding/cladding.
2. Center Square Assoc.: 204 Delaware St.: Replace 170 linear sq. feet of fence per specs presented.
3. P. Guttenplan: 167 E. 2nd Street: Install custom bent white vinyl clad aluminum around all 29 window openings. Clean & re-caulk. Repair any damaged wood as needed.
4. M. Caldwell: 134 E. 4th Street: EPDM flat roof install & install “cricket” on back side of chimney per specs attached.
Final: May 5, 2016