City Offices will be closed on Monday, January 21st in observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
Historic Area Commission Meeting
07/14/2016 - 06:30 PM
Location: Town Hall
Address: 201 Delaware Street
New Castle, DE 19720
07/14/2016 Historic Area Commission Meeting Minutes
HISTORIC AREA COMMISSION
NEW CASTLE TOWN HALL
201 DELAWARE STREET
Thursday, July 14, 2016 – 6:30 p.m.
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.
1. M. Chaump: 155 E. 2nd Street: Addition & interior renovations pending submission of proper blueprints / professional drawings.
1. E. DiAlessandro: 42 W. 4th Street: Replace shingle roof in kind and replace front windows & door with wood replacement windows & 6 panel wood door.
2. S. Swansburg: 132 E. 4th Street – Replace rotting soffits on back of house. Insulate and re-side right side of house with like material. Vinyl siding replacement.
3. D. Walz: 35 W. 5th Street – Partially demo rear porch, add 2nd layer of rolled roof, replace garage doors – photos to be presented.
4. S. Keyser: 215 E. 2nd Street: Replace siding on rear portion of house, replace 2-2nd floor windows per specs / samples attached.
1. M & T Bank: 210 Delaware Street – Add exterior light fixtures. Info to be presented.
2. M. Lenhoff: 318 Delaware Street – Place window A/C unit over front door (identical to unit at 318 Delaware).
Posted 1st: 06/28/16