PRESS RELEASE-MSC Water Meter Installation More Info
Meetings & Events
Historic Area Commission Meeitng
06/09/2016 - 06:30 PM
06/09/2016 Historic Area Commission Meeting Minutes
HISTORIC AREA COMMISSION
NEW CASTLE TOWN HALL
201 DELAWARE STREET
Thursday, June 9, 2016 – 6:30 p.m.
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.
1. T. Whitehead: 131 E. 2nd Street: Chimney repair – Homeowner has selected to recover chimney with stucco to match. Per T. Whitehead 5/25/16. Continued from 5-16 HAC meeting.
2. P. Guttenplan: 167 E 2nd Street: Install vinyl clad aluminum around all 29 window openings. Continued from 5-16 HAC meeting, pending materials recommendation from L. Hamroun.
EMERGENCY REPAIRS OR DEMO:
1. A. Yarbrough: 16 Dalby Alley: Replace portion of rear fence to match adjoining neighbor’s fence.
2. S. Keyser: 215 E. 2nd Sreet: Misc. exterior repairs to rear of house to include wall repair, window repair/replace, siding repair/replace. More info to be presented.
3. L. Gunyuzlu: 116 Harmony Street: Replace one front window and two side windows on first story.
4. Beechwold Properties: 414 Delaware Street: Placement of rooftop HVAC units and vent hoods on roof above kitchen area and rear parapet.
5. M. Chaump: 155 E. 2nd Street: Addition and interior renovations per plans/specs to be presented.
Posted 1st: May 25, 2016
Final: June 2, 2016