City Offices will be closed on Monday, January 21st in observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
Historic Area Commission Meeting
03/09/2017 - 06:30 PM
Location: Town Hall
Address: 201 Delaware Street
New Castle, DE 19720
03/09/2017 Historic Area Commission Meeting Minutes
HISTORIC AREA COMMISSION
NEW CASTLE TOWN HALL
201 DELAWARE STREET
Thursday, March 9, 2017 – 6:30 p.m.
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.
1. 13 The Strand – E. Betz – Replacing fence between 13 & 9 The strand per attached plans.
2. 165 E. 2nd Street – ONC Investments, LLC – Construct new duplex per plans attached.
3. 184 E. 4th Street – C. Longobardi – Replace window with exterior/interior wood window. Current window is broken/wrong window and will not open or lock.
4. 128 E. 2nd Street – B. Hentkowski –- Install new bilco door at rear of house. Replace front dormer existing cedar shingles siding with cedar flush beaded board siding per plans attached.
5. 117 Harmony Street – T. Maddux – replace existing fence.