City of New Castle Delaware Regular City Council Meeting Meeting to be held electronically via Zoom video and audio conferencing* Tuesday, November 10, 2020 – 7:00 p.m. *
Agenda Roll Call
Minutes: October 13, 2020 Public Hearing Minutes (6:30 pm); October 13, 2020 Public Hearing Minutes (6:45 pm); October 13, 2020 Regular Meeting Minutes; October 20, 2020 Budget Workshop/Special Meeting Minutes
Approval of Treasurer’s Report
Reports from the City Administrator & Staff
Business from the Mayor
Business from the Council President
1. Council Discussion and Possible Action on City’s Operations, Budget or Recovery due to COVID-19 (Council President Ratchford – posted 11/02/2020.)
2. Second Reading of Ordinance No. 529; An Ordinance to Amend and Restate Chapter 28 of the City Code entitled “Emergency Management.” (Council President Ratchford – posted 11/02/2020.) (if needed)
4. Budget Discussion and possible action including, but not limited to, allocation of funds for various City needs, grants and other expenditures and a Motion, Discussion and Vote on Resolution 2020-28; A Resolution amending fiscal year 2021 budget for the above mentioned reasons. (Council President Ratchford – posted 11/02/2020.)
5. Separation Day 2021 Discussion. (Council President Ratchford – posted 11/02/2020.)
7. Motion, Discussion and Vote on Resolution 2020-30; A Resolution authorizing the acceptance of FEMA’s Pre Disaster Mitigation grant (PDMC-PL-03-DE-2019-006), allocation of $33,000 as part of the City “match”, and authorizing the City Administrator to enter into all necessary agreements involved. (Council President Ratchford – posted 11/02/2020.)
8. Discussion Regarding Floating Dock. (Council President Ratchford- posted 11/02/2020)
Next Regular Meeting Date: December 8, 2020
Note: This agenda as listed may not be considered in sequence, including executive sessions.
You can view the meeting online at the address below. A clickable link is available on the City website at www.newcastlecity.delaware.gov/events.
Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87218900167?pwd=T1N4d0FqUHk5RERjcWFTYWpRSGQ1QT09
Enter Password: 390537
You can also participate in the meeting via telephone by calling one of the phone numbers below and entering the meeting ID and password when prompted. (Long distance rates may apply.)
(301) 715-8592 or (646) 558-8656.
Meeting ID: 872 1890 0167
Questions and comments will be taken via email up to 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org and live on zoom during the comment section of the meeting.