Meetings & Events
City Council Special Meeting/Budget Meeting
05/25/2023 - 06:30 PM
Location: New Castle City Police Station
Address: 1 Municipal Blvd.
New Castle, DE
City Council Special Meeting
New Castle Police Station
1 Municipal Blvd., New Castle, DE 19720
May 25, 2023
05/25/2023 City Council Special Meeting
05/25/2023 City Council Minutes
1. Recommendation of Tourism Coordinator – (Council President Platt – posted 05/18/2023.
1. First Reading – Ordinance No. 538 – An Ordinance to Modify Chapter 203, §230-21.1 regarding multifamily uses in the Downtown Gateway District. (Council President Platt – posted 05/18/2023)
2. First Reading – Ordinance No. 539 An Ordinance to establish a new Chapter 77 in the New Castle City Code relating to Election Candidacy Declaration Requirements. (Council President Platt – posted 05/18/2023)
3. Motion, Discussion and Vote on Resolution No. 2023-18, to approve August 5th as the date for the special election for Mayor. (Council President Platt – posted 05/18/2023.)
4. City Council Workshop Session to discuss 2024 Fiscal Year General Fund Budget and Grant Fund Budget. (Council President Platt – posted 05/18/2023.)
5. Possible Motion, Discussion and Vote on Resolution 2023-19to Set 2024 Fiscal Year Tax Rate and Adopt the 2024 Fiscal Year General Fund Budget and Grant Budget. (Council President Platt – posted 05/18/2023.)
Next Regular Meeting Date: June 13, 2023
Note: This agenda as listed may not be considered in sequence, including executive sessions.
*You can also view the meeting online at the address below. A clickable link is available on the City website at www.newcastlecity.delaware.gov/events.
There will be no comments taken from the Zoom audience; comments may be submitted via email up to 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 25, 2023 at email@example.com
Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87159600813?pwd=REt2QkJmMjcrNzQzMFZkK2dySmh2dz09
Enter Password: 041133
You can also listen to the meeting via telephone by calling one of the phone numbers below and entering the meeting ID and password when prompted. (Long distance rates may apply.)
(301) 715-8592 or (646) 558-8656.
Webinar ID: 871 5960 0813