City Offices Closed Monday, July 4th for Independence Day More Info
Meetings & Events
Historic Area Commission Meeting
06/11/2020 - 06:30 PM
Historic Area Commission
Virtual Meeting via Zoom
Thursday, June 11, 2020 – 6:30 p.m. – Minutes
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.
No Old Applications at This Time.
1. 46 East Third Street – Louis & Maureen Van Dyke – Addition on the back of house.
2. 510 Delaware Street – New Castle United Methodist Church – Replace existing windows in various parts of building with vinyl windows.
3. 136 East Third Street – Valerie DeMarco-Ruggiero – Appealing decision regarding vinyl windows in her home.
4. 26 East Fourth Street – Todd Whitaker – Replacing existing window on side of garage with vinyl window.
5. 124 Delaware Street – Mary Tedesco – Setting up tents and fencing for seating at restaurant.
No Consultations/Considerations at this time.
Note: This agenda as listed may not be considered in sequence.
*You can view the meeting online at the address below. A clickable link is available on the City website at www.newcastlecity.delaware.gov/events.
Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84224563630?pwd=V3lwQjlsKzJNYndGdFE0ZHk0clZZZz09
You can also participate in the meeting via telephone by calling one of the phone numbers below and entering the meeting ID and password when prompted. (Long distance rates may apply.)
(301) 715-8592 or (646) 558-8656.
Webinar ID: 842 2456 3630
Questions and comments will be taken via email up to 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 11, 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org and live on zoom during the comment section of the meeting.