Spirit of Christmas, Saturday, December 10th 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. More Info
Meetings & Events
Historic Area Commission Meeting
09/10/2020 - 06:30 PM
Historic Area Commission
Virtual Meeting via Zoom
Thursday, September 10, 2020 – 6:30 p.m.
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.
1. 46 West 3rd Street – DeAscanis Homes Inc. – Demolish Garage and build new house.
2. 122-124 Delaware Street – Nora Lee’s Alfred Boland – Construct Pergola on Lower Flat Roof, and Rear Yard Pergola with Hard/Soft Roof.
3. 124 Delaware Street – Bad Ass Bikes – Install housing structure for rental Bicycles in the rear of property at Nora Lee’s Bistro.
1. 224 East 2nd Street – Susan Huffington – Install a shed in back yard.
2. 156 East 2nd Street – Melissa Pavone & Jonathan Justice – Replacing doors.
No Consultations/Considerations at this time.
Note: This agenda as listed may not be considered in sequence.
*You can view the meeting online at the address below. A clickable link is available on the City website at www.newcastlecity.delaware.gov/events.
Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84224563630?pwd=V3lwQjlsKzJNYndGdFE0ZHk0clZZZz09
You can also participate in the meeting via telephone by calling one of the phone numbers below and entering the meeting ID and password when prompted. (Long distance rates may apply.)
(301) 715-8592 or (646) 558-8656.
Webinar ID: 842 2456 3630
Questions and comments will be taken via email up to 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 10, 2020 at email@example.com and live on zoom during the comment section of the meeting.