City of New Castle Absentee Ballot and Election Day Information
Meetings & Events
Historic Area Commission Meeting
04/08/2021 - 06:30 PM
Historic Area Commission
Virtual Meeting via Zoom
Thursday, April 8, 2021 – 6:30 p.m.
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.
No Old Applications at this time.
- 29 The Strand – Barbara Belford – Addition to House.
- 57 The Strand – Robert Rossiter – Extension to first floor, screen porch and open deck on second floor.
- 2 Plum Alley – Dorothy Gibbs – Replacing fence.
No Consultations/Considerations at this time.
- Charging Stations for EV in 3rd Street Parking Lot.
Note: This agenda as listed may not be considered in sequence.
*You can view the meeting online at the address below. A clickable link is available on the City website at www.newcastlecity.delaware.gov/events.
Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84224563630?pwd=V3lwQjlsKzJNYndGdFE0ZHk0clZZZz09
You can also participate in the meeting via telephone by calling one of the phone numbers below and entering the meeting ID and password when prompted. (Long distance rates may apply.)
(301) 715-8592 or (646) 558-8656.
Webinar ID: 842 2456 3630
Questions and comments will be taken via email up to 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 08, 2021 at email@example.com and live on zoom during the comment section of the meeting.