PRESS RELEASE-MSC Water Meter Installation More Info
Meetings & Events
Historic Area Commission Meeting – This meeting has been cancelled.
10/13/2022 - 06:30 PM
Location: Police Community Room
Address: 1 Municipal Blvd.
New Castle, Delaware 19720
THIS MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED
Historic Area Commission
Community Room New Castle City Police Station
1 Municipal Blvd., New Castle, DE 19720
Thursday, October 13, 2022 – 6:30 p.m.
EACH APPLICATION IS A SEPARATE PUBLIC HEARING
The agenda items listed may not be considered in sequence.
No Older/Tabled Applications.
1. 210 Delaware St – M&T Bank – Repair and reset the sidewalk in front of the bank.
2. 210 Delaware St – M&T Bank – Repair stucco on second floor rear of building. Perform maintenance pointing in same area.
3. 313 Delaware St – Martin Shannon – Brick pointing of paired double-end chimneys on 4th St. elevation.
4. 126 E. 4th St – Joanna Smith – Replacing existing shed, fence, landscape and paver walkway rear of property.
5. 25 E 2nd St – Dan Dunson – Replacing existing cellar access door.
6. 103 The Strand – Karen Whalen – Installing new stove vent on south side over 2nd window. Install dryer vent on same wall above foundation.
7. 154 E 2nd St – Leonard Matos – Extend rear fence along side of yard.
No New Business.
Note: This agenda as listed may not be considered in sequence.
Public Comments on agenda items only.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, questions and comments will be taken via email up to 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 13, 2022 at email@example.com.