The State of Delaware is vaccinating all persons 12+ Find out where you can get vaccinated and answers to frequently asked questions.
Meetings & Events
Planning Commission Meeting
03/22/2021 - 06:30 PM
NEW CASTLE PLANNING COMMISSION
Virtual Meeting via Zoom
Monday, March 22, 2021
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes
3. 137 E. 2nd Street, (Tax Parcel # 21-015.00-139), Approving the Continuance of an Encroachment into the City Right-Of-Way.
4. Charging Stations for Electric Cars – General Discussion
5. Site Plan Process – General Discussion.
6. Planning Commission Projects
7. Comments from Commission Members
8. Public Comments
Note: This agenda as listed may not be considered in sequence.
*You can view the meeting online at the address below. A clickable link is available on the City website at www.newcastlecity.delaware.gov/events.
Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81432628102?pwd=QlhWV2xCTm54TlorREc1NkJQTGJXQT09
ou can also participate in the meeting via telephone by calling one of the phone numbers below and entering the meeting ID and password when prompted. (Long distance rates may apply.)
(301) 715-8592 or (646) 558-8656.
Webinar ID: 814 3262 8102
uestions and comments will be taken via email up to 5:00 p.m. on Monday, March 22, 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org and live on zoom during the comment section of the meeting.