05/17/2022 - 07:00 PM Location: Police Community Room Address: 1 Municipal Blvd.
New Castle, Delaware 19720
City of New Castle
Sea Level Rise Task Force
Community Room New Castle City Police Station
1 Municipal Blvd., New Castle, DE 19720
Tuesday, May 17, 2022 – 7:00 p.m.
1. Review of minutes of last meeting.
2. Discussion of priorities for the work of the Task Force.
3. Continued review of recommendations in The Vulnerability Assessment and Adaptation Plan (March 2018) with City Engineer David Athey. Also discussion of additional reports: Assessment of Dike Alternatives and Structure Floodproofing Measures (2019) and Recommendations of Sea-Level Rise Planning Scenarios for Delaware: Technical Report (2017).
4. Additional comments from Task Force members.
5. Discussion of agenda for next meeting.
6. Public comments.
Note: This agenda, as listed, may not be considered in sequence.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, questions and comments will be taken via email up to 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at email@example.com.